45 Square meters deluxe room strokes in a modern style of wood, marble and a glass window with a see through bath room from the bed. Every room boasts a private balcony overlooking a beautiful landscape and golf course.
The 223 Deluxe Rooms at Garden City Hotel are elegantly decorated with a sumptuous bedroom, elegant amenities and a bathroom with both a deep tub and rain shower.
- Free WIFI Internet Access
- Multi-channels 32 inch LCD TV
- Work desk
- Mini bar
- Personnel safety box (laptop fit)
- A choice of twin beds (2m x 1.2m) or King bed (2m x 1.8m)
- Private bathroom with separate rain shower stall and bathtub
- Slippers & Bathrobe
- Smoke Detector
- Weighing Scale
- Full length mirror
- Telephone Extension in the Bathroom
- Universal Electrical Outlet
- Private Balcony
- See through bathroom
- Iron & Ironing Board (on request)
- Room can accommodate for maximum 2 adults and one child aged below 12 years old
- Some Room Promotions or Packages might have an individual Terms & Conditions and Policy
- Maximum one (1) child aged below twelve (12) years old allowed sharing the room with adults by using existing bed
- Child aged below six (6) years old enjoy complimentary breakfast
- Child aged between six to eleven (6 – 11) years old enjoy breakfast and other services at 50% of adult’s selling price
- Child’s Extra Bed at US$ 50 nett per extra bed/night inclusive of breakfast, tax, and service charge
- Additional adult at US$ 50 nett per extra bed/night inclusive of breakfast, tax, and service charge
Cancellation, No Show, & Shorten Stay Policy
- A free Cancellation should be notified forty eight (48) hours prior to arrival date; otherwise, first room night penalty
will be levied to any late cancellation.
- Guest did not show up on arrival date will be treated as No Show and first room night charge will be incurred
for this penalty.
- If the Guest’s stay terminated (shorten stay or early departure) within twenty four (24) hour to his/her new
departure date, one night penalty charged on his/her new departure date and the stayed night(s) remained
charged as normal.